Overview of Uncommon Pursuit's Courses

Our passion is to be transformed for God’s mission.

In simple language: to be strong Christians.

But how?

In addition to community discussions, Uncommon Pursuit offers courses. These provided the mindset and the tools we need for spiritual growth. By studying clear, tested, structured pathways to follow Christ, we become strong Christians.

I encourage you to sign up for a course today.

12 Steps To God:

The 12 Steps to God devotionals represent a lifetime of experiencing - and studying - how God transforms us to be like Jesus by the work of the Holy Spirit.

By the end of it, you’ll feel closer to God and know how to keep growing in your faith.

There are 12 devotionals altogether. They’re delivered by email, and each lesson takes five minutes to complete. You’ll complete the course in about four weeks.

No risk: It’s 100% free and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Learn more and register.

Together:

“Pray Continually” — 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Does this sound like a heavy burden? Or an invitation to life with God?

Together is a daily reminder to ‘practice God’s presence.’

After signing up, you’ll receive a daily email that will point you to God. Altogether, it’s a sequence of 31 emails, one for each day of the month.

Learn more and register.

StartUP:

“You are the light of the world…let your light shine before others.” — Matthew 5:14,16

Do you know how to show the light of Christ online?

Do you want to build a global community of Christians who love each other?

The StartUP course will nurture habits of kindness, thoughtfulness, and encouragement so that you’re inspired to participate in God’s mission. By completing this course, you will be equipped to thrive in the Uncommon Pursuit community.

Learn more and register.

Embracing God’s Mission

This course will give you CLARITY about what it means to be a disciple, JOY as you follow Christ more earnestly, and INSPIRATION to whole-heartedly pursue God.

What you’ll learn in this course is some of what I’ve learned about embracing God’s mission in my own journey with God. It’s also based on a course called “Missional Disciple Making” that I took during my Doctor of Ministry degree.

Over nearly six weeks, you’ll receive twenty insights to empower you to embrace God’s mission. Each lesson is connected to a members-only discussion area in the Uncommon Pursuit community.

Learn more and register.

The Fruit of the Spirit Online

According to a research report by Pew, “64% of Americans say social media have a mostly negative effect on the way things are going in the U.S. today.”

But as C.S. Lewis wrote, “We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” Let’s learn how to demonstrate - online - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Over the course of five weeks, you’ll receive thirteen lessons, each one filled with practical tips to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit in online conversations.

Learn more and register.

2 Likes